At Standard Oil, Safety Is Our Top Priority
At Standard Oil, we have established comprehensive programs to keep you, your family and your property safe. Our safety measures include:
- Comprehensive background checks on all field personnel – Unlike most oil companies, we perform rigorous background checks on every service technician and oil driver we hire.
- Extensive and ongoing training – Our experienced mechanics receive up to 80 hours of classroom training on new equipment and repair techniques each year. We train newcomers in our own Apprenticeship Program, which includes over 100 hours of classroom training and 2000 hours of on-the-job training.
- A modern fleet of oil trucks – plus our own repair facility to make sure that maintenance is done the right way.
- Safety is part of our culture – Every month our drivers and technicians meet for safety training and awareness, and our safety incentive program rewards those personnel who perform their jobs with perfect safety.
- Extensive Insurance coverage for your protection – While many local oil companies are dramatically underinsured, Standard Oil carries over $12 million of insurance, covering all service-related work, and including pollution liability insurance. If an accident happens, you can be assured that the homeowner's property is financially protected.